Thursday, December 4, 2008

God's Work?

We're only coming up on the end of the second month of the founding of this company, but I already have identified my favorite activity. It is meeting Legacy Consultants and people who are considering becoming LCs. They are, without exception, the most amazing people.

Their backgrounds are very diverse. Neither social background nor professional experience unite them. Rather is it is a curiosity about people and a genuine belief in the dignity of life and the special - almost sacred - nature of each life story. Our LCs clearly believe, as I do, that it is a serious tragedy when a life ends that has not been respectfully acknowledged and preserved in some way.

One LC who signed on today told me that she felt that the LC opportunity was sent from God. That really touched me. I do not pretend to know God's will or understand his actions, but I am both honored and humbled that this woman was moved to cite her faith when discussing Priceless Legacy.

I love this company and I love my job!

No comments: