Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Reflections

The four day weekend that was the Thanksgiving holiday was both restful and a cause for contemplation.

As is customary, we had my mother over and my sister-in-law and her family who were visiting from New York.

My sister-in-law and her husband were enraptured by my mother's recently completed Waskada to the World life story book. Even though she has known my mother for almost thirty years, Jean was thrilled to learn more about her sister's mother-in-law.

When she left for the airport at the end of the weekend, she repeated her resolve to complete LifeStories both for her own mother but also her in laws.

I love how infectious the life story movement really is. I found myself especially thankful that we have devised a system and the human organization to bring joy and satisfaction to so many families.

No comments: