Thursday, November 13, 2008

Starting Priceless Legacy

I have never been as excited about any business idea or company as I am about Priceless Legacy. The mission of helping people preserve their life stories and lessons is dear to my heart and a source of great personal satisfaction.

I am proud that generations not yet born will intimately know their ancestors because of the work we will do today. Likewise, it saddens me that we will not be able to get to everyone, no matter how large we grow. This is why I have invested so much urgency in the culture of this company. When I know that every minute five Americans pass away, it pains me to think that so few take the time to preserve their memories and life stories.

Don't those of us who possess something special of our own ancestors like a diary, letters or photographs hold those items as precious beyond description? Why then will not generations to come similarly value our stories and lessons and those of our living parents.

We have a lot of work to do at Priceless Legacy. But every day is a privilege and we attack in with vigor and enthusiasm.

No comments: