Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Aging in America Huge Success

Priceless Legacy Chief Operating Officer, Bruce Cramer, and I spent the last three days in Las Vegas. No time for the tables, however, because we were hard at work manning our booth at the American Society on Aging and National Council on Aging's "Aging in America Conference."

Although our feet and backs are tired, it was a great show. We had no fewer two hundred of the three thousand attendees stopped by to check us out (the company that it :) ).

The feedback was uniformly positive. Many of the "senior industry" attendees were eager to learn more about becoming Legacy Consultants. Others were "window shopping" for their own parents. Everyone endorsed the need for life story preservation services. Indeed, I may need to have my ego brought down a notch because I have never had a three day period where so many strangers declared me "brilliant" for founding this company at this time. I explained to all of them that no degree of "brilliance" would have impact on people's lives if we do not attract and retain the right Legacy Consultants through the country.

I will blog more about this topic over the coming days. For now, American Airlines is calling . . .

No comments: